Free Sportsbet NRL Fantasy Tipping CompetitionMarch 2, 2014
Enter Sportsbet’s free NRL fantasy footy tipping competition for season 2014. Share in over $50,000 worth of prizes, this is the only free fantasy competition offered by an online Australian bookmaker.
Sportsbet NRL Fantasy Competition Prizes
The Sportsbet NRL Fantasy Competition offers up to $50,000 in prizes. The major prize will be awarded to the highest scoring team for the entire 2014 season.
$5,000 Free bet for first prize
The highest scoring team throughout the year will collect the first prize which is a $5,000 free bet bundle with Sportsbet.com.au.
Overall Prizes on Offer
– 1st Prize = $5,000 free bet
– 2nd Prize = $2,500 free bet
– 3rd Prize = $1,000 free bet
– 4th Prize = $500 free bet
– 5th Prize = $250 free bet
Sportsbet Fantasy Weekly Prizes
The team that scores the most points each week will collect a $200 free bet. Free bets will be awarded to the top 15 teams per round.
– 1st Prize = $200 free bet
– 2nd Prize = $100 free bet
– 3rd Prize = $50 free bet
– 4th Prize = $25 free bet
– 5th Prize = $20 free bet
– 6th-15th Prizes = $10 free bet
NRL Fantasy Monthly Prizes
If you have a great month in the NRL Fantasy game you’ll also be rewarded. See below for the following monthly prizes on offer.
NRL Monthly Prizes
– 1st Prize = $250 free bet
– 2nd Prize = $150 free bet
– 3rd Prize = $100 free bet
How to Play the NRL Fantasy Tipping Competition
For the NRL fantasy game, simply select a team of 25 players. The total value of the team must not exceed the salary cap of $4,200,000.
Sportsbet NRL Fantasy Point Scoring
– Tries = 4 points
– Penalties = 2 points
– Field Goals = 1 point
– Tackles = 1 point
– Off Loads = 2 points
– Line Breaks = 2 points
– Hit Ups = 1 point
– Missed Tackles = -1 point
– Errors = -1 point
– Sin Bin / Send Off = -4/-8 points
Managing Your Fantasy Team
– 17 Players make the starting line up
– You may make unlimited trades until round 1
– 2 Trades are allowed per round and a maximum of 30 for the season
– Select 4 reserves each week who may act as substitutes for late withdrawals
– Your team captain will score double points, nominate a captain before each round
Create a League for your NRL Fantasy Competition
Entrants may create a private league and invite friends to enter their league. You may enter up to 3 different leagues with the one team.
How to Enter the NRL Fantasy Game
Entry to the Sportsbet NRL Fantasy Competition is free and easy. Simply register an account with Sportsbet if you haven’t already by visiting at website,http://www.sportsbet.com.au/. There is no obligation to deposit any money or place any bets. Once logged in, simply select the ‘play NRL Fantasy’ option from the competitions page.
New to Sportsbet? How about a $250 free bet!
For players new to Sportsbet, you can receive a $250 free bet bonus by visiting at Sportsbet.